MUHAMMADIYAH.OR.ID, SURAKARTA – The 48th Congress (Muktamar) was successfully conducted, and it’s the beginning of the new leadership.
At the Muktamar closing on Sunday (20/11) at the Edutorium of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS), General Secretary of Muhammadiyah Abdul Mu’ti uttered the congress decrees as follows:
- The 2022-2027 Muhammadiyah Leaderships
- Receiving a report from the 2015-2022 Muhammadiyah leadership with several notes.
- Ratifying the 2022–2027 Muhammadiyah Program Design to be the 2022–2027 Muhammadiyah Program
- The Treatise of Progressive Islam (Islam Berkemajuan)
- Strategic issues of the people, the nation, and global humanity
The five points become the guideline and reference for the leadership and actions of Muhammadiyah for the next five years.